ZOOM! Sabo S.O.C

Sabo is back with a second figure in the Portrait Of Pirates line! He's getting some stylish outfit and a nice chair, so do you think this is enough to seduce?

Hell no! The figure is looking good with the usual top quality from Megahouse! At start, with Sanji S.O.C and the first BB figures, we were like "Wow, this is awesome!" but now after more than a year of repetition, this is becoming like "meh... I've seen better".

Everything on this figure seems to be almost perfect! The proportions of the figure, the details of the chair, everything except the repetition, sometimes I ask myself why would I get tons of naked figures while other fans being smarter and went to non official products, but I keep saying, I want the complete P.O.P collection, gotta get them all!

I hope I'm not just wasting time and money, the figure is really nice, but only if you're a revolutionary completist or idolizing Sabo! I hope Megahouse will get back releasing some serious stuff.


Figure quality
-1-1-1-1-1
Devotion to the Character
-1-1-1
-1
-1
Gadgets and alternative pieces (if needed)
-1-10.5-1
-1
Price
-1-1-1
-1
-1
Figure Importance in Your Collection
-10.5-1
-1
-1
Total Score
-1-10.5-1
-1