2016: One Piece Figures are FANSERVICE, JUST FANSERVICE!

What's happening to the One Piece figures guys? During all 2016, almost zero new character have got a figure, I say almost! All figures manufacturers are concentrating on alternative styles of popular characters, Banpresto, Bandai and Megahouse, One Piece figures' biggest names are busy with naked bodies and colored versions...


In 2016, Megahouse released one new character, Corazon. The rest are alternatives, only naked alternatives, many people are going for the "easy money" theory, but it seems that it's not only Megahouse who is into this! Even Banpresto which is known to be the first to release the new characters, they have nothing yet, same for Bandai and their Figuarts Zero, did they fell into the "easy money" hole too? I don't think so, they are known to have massive production but we only see a Marine Ace, Jeans collections and a some naked Usopp! What's happening!

I don't have any certitude about it, but I think it's still because of the so long (maybe longest) Dressrosa Arc, new characters took much time to get known, and... I really don't know hahaha...

I'm not trying to convince you to not blame Megahouse for the bad choices they are picking up, but I just try to watch and see what's happening around, what do you think guys? What are your thought of 2017? Will it be worse?