Megahobby EXPO 2016 [SPRING]: The Naked Exhibition!

I used to have goosebumps just when I hear the name, it used to make me dream about for weeks, but unfortunately, not this time... Megahobby EXPO 2016 [SPRING] happened in May, and for a moment, I thought I will not review it, but here is a very brief summarize of the event...

Like I said, the event is not meeting the same expectation as it used to until 2014. Megahouse is producing and reproducing naked and sexy figures since, I can understand if they are waiting for the start of the new arc, since we already got more than 14 figures from the Dressrosa arc, and this is what keeps me positive! Anyway, during the event that happened in May, Megahouse exposed some new P.O.P figures as usual, here is what we've got, and they are all almost... fan-service, hopefully the little Perona saved the day!