[JUMP FESTA 2024] Luffy & Ace ~Brother Bonds~ 20th LIMITED Ver. - P.O.P Neo MAX

 It was inevitable to see the colored version of the pirate brothers during the Jump Festa! Here are some great shots of the upcoming figure and a quick review...

I'll be honest, the composition is very dynamic and the colors are great, but... something is totally different with Ace and Luffy; Ace's mouth is the first thing to notice, the lips are a little too much I guess. Correct me if I'm wrong please but, don't you think the sculptor got inspired from Boichi's epic Ace drawings? I really feel that is what really happened, so here is one of the to start with:


Boichi is the mangaka behind Dr Stone, and he recently made some epic One Piece: Ace's Story in two volumes (I strongly recommend it). You see the details of Ace's face? Looks pretty close to the figure, and it's the same for Luffy!

Still a great figure, it will be released next year, more exactly October 2024, the retail price is expected to be ¥36,300 (Pretty good price for a double characters statue)! Stay tuned for more details!