[SUPPORT THE BLOG] We made some fan-merchs!

In order to make our blog bigger and better, I have planned many updates and upgrades, the new version is big and full of potential but and I am not able to make it by my own...

So, I have decided to launch some related arts and products to sell, I've been trying through the past months to create and test many platforms to get the best results, and now I'm finally able to launch the first wave of our blog merchs.

I got you as a start these T-Shirt design, conception and art are totally created by myself during all the steps, took references from the manga and anime to make some nice and unique shirts (soon some P.O.P references too!). I really hope that you guys will like and buy it, all the money earned in this process will be used to hire people to work on the big blog project.

Here are our first designs, please note that the quantity is limited for the moment, it will not pass 10/size/design and will be without restock, so some kinda collectible too! ^^ (click on each image to access the eBay link)

I hope you like it guy! Thanks in advance and talk to you soon!