ZOOM! Nefertari Vivi Ver.BB_02

The review of another random BB figure, I think Megahouse is doing it randomly, but we have to deal with these figures since they are under the P.O.P tag, it's the princess Nefertari Vivi's second strip... I love it but I'm not happy with it.

The BB line could be a strong point of the POP series if they only released some very few pieces, just like they did with the first Bikini girls, both Nami and Boa got 3 different colors, but it's OK since there were only these, but when you overuse something, people get bored and enough of it, this could be a new totally different character or a new Vivi figure with her time-skip form, but no, Megahouse decides to make it the wrong way...


The figure is looking good, I personally like it a lot, but don't agree about her breast, just like all the BB figures, I am even bored of saying enough idiot releases, I just don't care anymore. But just all the other figures, I have to review it. (but not own it)

Here is our testament:


Figure quality -1-1-10.5-1
Devotion to the Character -10.5-1
-1
-1
Gadgets and alternative pieces (if needed) -1-10.5-1
-1
Price -1-1-1
-1
-1
Figure Importance in Your Collection -1-1
-1
-1
-1
Total Score -1-1-1
-1
-1