ZOOM! Nami Ver.New

Nami Ver.New was released in July, it's not (at least) a BB figure, but it's still an interesting piece, I personally went for one and I haven't regretted it. Let's see what this new piece is from a closer point.

The figure is pretty good, very very detailed, I have to admit it, Megahouse's progressing with deeper details each year, I really love what my eyes see, an awesome pose of Nami with her Sorcery Clima-Tact, her clothes are really cool (and short XD), details of the texture on the bikini is clean, and the golden circles on her short are so good and shiny too. One or two points are a little weird, of course, the size of her boobs, which is becoming the iconic touch of Megahouse, even for Digimon figures! Second point is her right leg, looks like broken!

The base is pretty nice too, with the jolly-roger of the navigator, I find it a great piece guys even it's boring to get a new Nami figure each 3 months. So I can say, it's a piece for Nami lovers, not a must have. Let's get back to concentrate on the MAX series now, we'll get Boa preorders soon!


Figure quality -1-1-1-1-1
Devotion to the Character -1-10.5-1
-1
Gadgets and alternative pieces (if needed) -1-1-10.5-1
Price -1-10.5-1
-1
Figure Importance in Your Collection -10.5-1
-1
-1
Total Score -1-1-1-1
-1