New Shots of Portgas D. Ace S.O.C!!!

Fifth SOC figure is out! Portgas D. Ace is back from the dead to make a last (really?) pose and to join our sitting badasses. We have collected some photos from Internet to take a first look at the final product! >Jump!

Nothing to deny, Megahouse are really getting over all the limits with these awesome chairs. The details are as always, attracting and perfectly made. I am not fun of the SOC figures, but after seeing the Capone figure, I'm a little sympathizing with the past five SOC figures and I've bought 2 already! (doesn't mean I sold my soul to Megahouse?). The figure is really good, but the price is a little bit expensive, release price was around ¥12700, but now, hard to find a good price. You better do like me, wait until you find the real opportunity, do the hunt and never pay a lot of money! (tie your self if needed). Anyway, here is the final product, and we will meet again for the review, very soon!