[NSFW] ZOOM! Boa Hancock Ver.BB_GOLD

There is no real things to talk about recently, while we are all waiting for the preorders of the big Monkey D. Luffy GEAR 4 - P.O.P SA-MAX, while we are all getting into desperation and crossing fingers for the next Megahobby, while we are all looking for some hope, I just take the opportunity to review a figure, a BB one (sorry), it's Boa Hancock Ver.BB_GOLD!

Shame on me, I know! Many of you are thinking that I represent Megahouse, I got insults, other asked (and even went for begging) for different style of figures and new characters, there is even people who proposed to pay money if needed (:O)... All of these emails and PMs on Facebook made me really sad and sorry, I hope I could do anything, but I'm just an ordinary fan like all of you...

We will try to make a petition and we will be needing the support of our brothers in arms, friends, family in order to make our voices louder, the petition will be ready right after the next Megahobby EXPO...

The review starts here:

OK, some little talks about the figure, the quality is excellent as always, the figure is gloriously attractive, but it's just a repaint, a fifth Bikini Boa doesn't mean a lot, I'm already satisfied with my red BB one! I recommend only for hardcore collectors and the Boa fanatics, nothing more, especially if you already have the first red one...


Figure quality -1-1-10.5-1
Devotion to the Character -10.5-1
-1
-1
Gadgets and alternative pieces (if needed) -1-1-1
-1
-1
Price -1-1-1
-1
-1
Figure Importance in Your Collection 0.5-1
-1
-1
-1
Total Score -1-1-1
-1
-1