ZOOM! Monkey D. Lufy I.R.O

Second I.R.O is here, are you ready? It's Monkey D. Luffy - P.O.P I.R.O! This is another something totally different, for real.

Weird feelings when you look at this body and try to say: " This is not real, it's just a cosplay " But she looks so "Luffy", I even feel the future King of Pirate's stupidity in her smile! Believe me guys, they nailed it!

So, it's basically a very sexy figure, perverts can discover some hidden treasures there (pantsuuuuu), and the shape of the body is very detailed, just take a look at this butt! She-Luffy is wearing some Luffy styled clothes, naked chest, more boobs but smaller scar, I guess if Luffy was a woman, more than 50% of her breasts would be damaged due to Akainu's attack...

Overall, it's a good figure, useless but nice to see. I suggest you to get one only if you are:

1- A Mugiwara Fanatic, everything that looks Luffy'sh is fine to you and must have it.

2- A POP Completist, you leave no P.O.P figure behind you...

3- A Boob addicted! Real perverts can't miss such a bomb!

So here is it, enjoy these pictures and here is our rating:


Figure quality -1-1-10.5-1
Devotion to the Character -1-1
-1
-1
-1
Gadgets and alternative pieces (if needed) -1-10.5-1
-1
Price -1-10.5-1
-1
Figure Importance in Your Collection -1-1
-1
-1
-1
Total Score -1-1-1
-1
-1