ZOOM! Monkey D. Luffy Kabuki Edition

Finally guys, I've been waiting for this Luffy for a long time, and it's been too much since the last time I got excited for a figure as I am now! I am proudly introducing my review of the ultimate Monkey D. Luffy - POP Kabuki Edition!

This is definitively one of the iconic P.O.P figures, a top notch figure with very detailed shapes and high quality. Not only this figure is celebrating the theatrical One Piece event but it was a personal request from Oda Eiichiro himself. Luffy looks so cool with it serious face and make-up.

Traditional make-up lines on his entire body are very nice and gives him a badass looking, the kimono and all the accessories are incredibly detailed, with gold tainted textures, perfect and well made. It's unusual to see Luffy having katanas, but he's got a pair attached to his scarf, the pair of weapons are classical and rich of textures and forms; believe me guys, it's perfectly perfect, and I guess this is the reason the figure is a little bit expensive than the usual figures.

The base is something new and fresh too, the black surface is brilliant and reflect the figure so it looks amazing, The plastic panel with wood texture have "One Piece Super Kabuki II" written on, it's very nice! The figure is really cool, I'm personally waiting for mine too... What about you?


Figure quality -1-1-1-1-1
Devotion to the Character -1-1-1-1
-1
Gadgets and alternative pieces (if needed) -1-1-1-1-1
Price -1-10.5-1
-1
Figure Importance in Your Collection -1-1-1-1-1
Total Score -1-1-10.5-1