ZOOM! Boa Hancock Ver.BB

The third piece of the first set of the BB figures is here, this is not an ordinary figure guys, believe me, it's one of the best P.O.P ever released, at least I'm fully lost when seeing it, let me give you a little of the taste of the prettiest woman in all GrandLine! Ladies and gentlemen, this is Boa Hancock Ver.BB - P.O.P Limited Edition!

I wasn't joking when I said one of the best P.O.P figures ever! This is so perfectly made, flawless and epic details everywhere, enjoy how smooth the body is. Boa is looking so high and elegant, and even the over-sized breast isn't disturbing the show since the bikini is really attractive with this shiny burgundy-red color.

The next excellent part is the hair, it's longer than Boa's actual hair, and it's waving in a smooth manner, enjoy this black long hair, these fingers and these feet... OMG I'm totally in love!

Hello, this is Mr. Dictator talking, you can't say you don't like this Boa, and like said Luffy "I refuse your refusal!". Despite, like many of you, doubt of the usefulness of the BB figures, but I succumb to the charms of such delicate beauty, for real, this is heart taking! I hope you guys already ordered it, because it's worth it!


Figure quality -1-1-1-1-1
Devotion to the Character -1-1-1-1-1
Gadgets and alternative pieces (if needed) -1-1-1-1-1
Price -1-1-1-1
-1
Figure Importance in Your Collection -1-1
-1
-1
-1
Total Score -1-1-10.5-1